Department: Quality Control
Classification: Entry Level
Performs wet, instrumental analysis, physical testing and chemical analysis to ensure products’ compliance to standards.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs wet and instrumental analysis (HPLC, UV, GC, FTIR) of raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- Performs physical testing and chemical analysis of pharmaceutical packaging material.
- Troubleshoots and resolves operations issues.
- Prepares and standardizes volumetric solutions, reagents and indicators
- Internal calibration of instruments according to work instructions.
- Validation of the assay methods of finished products.
- Participates in validation of facilities and manufacturing processes.
Bachelor Degree in any Pharmaceutical Science or science
0-3 years of experience
Note: This is future potential vacancy. Apply